Thursday, March 13, 2008

late winter update

It is March,... I feel like say spring update... but with so much snow on the ground, it just doesn't seem right.
Hence, late winter...

Daniel and Esther are weighing in at 22 lbs 6 oz each. Yes, they are the same weight.
Daniel mesures 28 1/2 " inches tall and Esther is 27 1/4" inches in height.
So Alba, you are winning over Vijay. (ever since the baptism Alba and Vijay have been cheering their prespective God Child on to out growth the other... )
They are now 7 1/2 months old and are both becoming mobile in their own ways. Esther is very determined to explore and observe her world. Daniel loves his cuddles and he just doen't get it why he cannot touch me, hear me, taste me, feel me, see me all at the same time ALL THE TIME.

Jacob is 40 1/2 " tall. His weight is at 37 lbs and 4 oz. (the twins together out weight him!).
He is approaching his 3rd birthday this coming June. WOW!
His language has developed dramatically over the last few weeks. The expressions he is saying ... it makes me realize what I say.
Jacob is learning to share with his brother and sister... which is not easy. I am teaching him that everything is God's and he lets us take turns using things. He corrected me this week when I said 'yes, that is yours'. His reply was... no GOD!
Jacob gives the best hugs and kisses and cuddles... and is a great prayer partner.
Last week, I witnessed him rolling his sister on to his lap, rocking her and telling her that it's Ok, it's ok - just like I do. Of course, by the time I got the camera out and ready , he rolled her off him. Oh Well, that is why God gave us memories.

Joey is turning 31 in a few days. For once his birthday is not during lent.
Got to go...

No comments:

Post a Comment