Thursday, November 26, 2009

speaking to me

Read Ezekiel Chapter 3 perferably from the NRSV

and see if these same verses stick out to you as they did for me...


Ezekiel 3:8
... do not fear them or be dismayed at their looks,....

I need to remember that when people give me and my kids those nasty looks at mass.


Ezekiel 3:11
...go to the exiles. to your people, and speak to them. Say to them. "Thus syas the Lord God"; WHETHER THEY HEAR OR REFUSE TO HEAR.

I truly don't need to worry if they response to the message God gives me to give them. I just need to give it.

Ezekiel 3:14
...The Spirit lifeted me up and bore me away; I WENT IN BITTERNESS IN THE HEAT OF MY SPIRIT, the hand of th Lord being strong upon me....

Even if I don't feel like doing something, but I know the Lord wants me to do it.,... do it. and it's fine not to feel like doing things you need to do but do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment