Friday, July 13, 2007

Still in utero

Some of you have received e-mail or phone calls stating that we were heading in to the hospital to have the babies either Thursday night or Friday.
We did go to the hospital... but they sent us home. That is after monitoring the babies and receiving result of yet again more blood work. It turns out that "it looks like toximia but we are not sure" is what the doctor said. I have some symptoms but not enought to formaly lable it as toximia. Hence, they are keeping a close eye on me,... I had to go back in for monitoring and blood work today and I will go in on Monday. Wednesday I have my regular appointment at the hosptial and Friday morning is my planned c-section date. We should of really bought a monthly parking pass for July. Oh Well.... Thank God we have health care covering all the other expenses.
Keep posted and we will let you know what is going on. Thank you for all your prayers.
Roxanne