Thursday, May 21, 2009

feeling blah!!!!

I feel like I should only right on her when things are going well and I feel great.... but reality is a feel really yucky lately... I feel like shrinking back in a corner and giving up, I feel tiredbut it seems like it's not physical sleep I need, but an complete infusion of God.... but I don't feel like I am not good enough to go run to him. I know that this is a lie and that God is there waiting for me with opne arms.... but I jsut feel like a wreck. It seems to me that I am more and more seeing the "log" in my own eye... and I hate seeing it. I wish I could just blame the blurring vision and blind spots other people's faults. But....
No,... it's me who has the short temper, and loose it when my little ones bit and hit, it's me that struggle to get up early and have some quiet time with the Lord and do my exercise, it's me that is addicted to food and soft drinks for comfort, it's me who struggles with materialism and the I nned it know syndrom, it's me who rather shrink back and not face potential comflicts, it's me who feels intamated by others expecially men. .... oh why oh why do I need to see all these logs at the same time.... how much can one person handle all at once.... I just pray that somehow God can brake through ...
tonight we had the annual general meeting at our parish... it was incredible how a few parishioners shared things with me that really helped,... things like sharing to take comfort in the Lord and not food/ drink and that they lost 18 lbs in the last few weeks, things like they are working through some not so fun things in their marriage now that they really wish they would of doen 30 some years ago, I people jsut loved the high level of energy that my sweet little daughter showed them.... Plus the praise and worship songs we sung really hit home....
Lord just help me sort through of all this....

No comments:

Post a Comment