Saturday, June 13, 2009

illness

It seems like we finally get something figured out and something else happens. Welcome to family life. I am now suffering from a bad ear infections. They pain is very bad, or my threshold for pain is so low from all the other pain in my body. I have been advised to go to the emergency department to have a "wick" inserted into my ear in order for the infection stuff to drain out and the medication to go in.... I really don't feel like another emergency room visit!

Today, was a great day. Daddy and the kids started building a play house / tree house in the back yard. The kids help as they are able to and desire to. They are all excited. Daddy was made it a two layer house, with a fully fence deck for them. A shef and window where they can play store, a ladder to get to the second story and a slide to go down. All so much fun,.... It was a great stress reliever for Joey. and the cost was not that much, as we had collect several of the needed items over time from road side garabage day finds, to family giving us extra lumber,... all great. Thanks everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment