Monday, April 9, 2007

Candles, Cnadles, Candles, ... It's Easter... by a toddler

Maman and Daddy tell me that there will be a lot of candles tonight as we visit Jesus. All day I have been doing the sign for candle as I am so excited about candles,... I love candles,... Finally here we are at church but they ("Maman" and "Daddy") are now telling me that we have to wait.
Then I see a large Candle, a big candle (actually a fire, but I don't know how to say fire, so I say candle) then a tall candle walks by me,... then... I am in shock... I can't speak,... candles are every where in the church, every body has candles,... what do I do.... what do I say....
"FFFF.... FFFFF...FFFFF....(blowing air out of my mouth)... ffff..... " Why are people laughing,... we got to blow all these candles out,... FFF..... ffff.... fffff.....
Daddy and Maman take me to the back of the church. I am more relax and just keep blowing Maman candle out (successfully) and then tell Daddy to re-lite it, so I can blow it out again. It's really fun,...
but then there are no more candle,... so I slowly fall asleep in daddy's arms.... I hear a little ringing of something, oh! probably all those bells that Maman brought to church tonight,.. but this sleep is to good to wake from. But I will wake for the party in the church basement later....