Tuesday, September 11, 2007

bye bye to pictures

Hi all,
I am being obedient to God... I have removed all pictures of the children from my blog.
I really don't know why God has asked this of me other then he has been pestering me about it for days... and something to do with the line of work I used to be in.... and protection.
All I do know, is that I trust him and when he tells me to do something that directly,... and I disobey him, I end up regretting it, ... hence, I know obey.
If you really miss seeing pictures of the children... e-mail me and I will tell you how you can get some.
I will still post thought and things going on, especially as God is moving in our lives in exciting ways at the present.... more to come later, as the adventure unfolds for us all.
Love and God bless you,
Roxanne

2 comments:

  1. Hi Roxanne

    I totally agree with the Lord on this...Unfortunately there are some not so very nice people online. Protecting your children by removing their photos from public access ensures their safety in the long run.

    ReplyDelete