Friday, September 7, 2007

Surviving and triving

Joey is gone back to work, and I am home alone with the three kids.

One minute things are wonderful and I think this is a lot easier then I thought it was. I find myself wondering what was I worried about???

Then the other minute arrives and I am pulling my hair out as my toddler is pointing at the babies and on the verge of a melt down himself because he cannot stand hearing them crying anymore and he wonders why his mom can't do anything about it.

YEap !!! this is reality.

But today....

We actually managed a outing to the musuem just me and the kids. We had a great time and we learned that maman is much happier out and about then at home seeing all the things that should be getting down that jsut can't be down. I also learned that when Jacob is busy playing with buttons at the Science and Tech musuem, I can cuddle, kiss and enjoy the smell of my little babies. Hurray.

Praise God for the revelations that are allowing me to survive and even enjoy this time and phase.

Thank you for your prayers.

1 comment:

  1. I'll pray, Roxanne. I was worried about being alone with two, only one of which was a baby! Outings are wonderful, I find. And if you can figure out how to do that with TWO newborns and a toddler, go you. Wow. Miss you!

    ReplyDelete