Monday, March 30, 2009

Colapssing or not!

With the exception of labour, I don't think my body has been this sore. I feel like my body will snap or collapse. Last night, Joey sent me to bed early. It was wonderful to sleep by myself (without Daniel by my side). Joey ended sleeping in the twins room with them in their crib for a little while, until Daniel started his coughing fits and woke up Esther. That is when we all played musical bed. Jacob had just woken up and managed to snuggle me in my bed. Hence, Joey took Daniel to Jacob's bed and I snuggled Esther in the single bed in her room. I eventually managed to get bak to my bed for a few minutes unitl Daniel woke up yelling for Mama! Then again it was 6:50 am.
It has come to our realization that I must not be getting any REM sleep due to high stress and being Daniel's nurse around the clock. Hence, Joey gave me that brake last night. Daniel had about 4 coughing spells last night which each lasted 30 minutes or so. .... but otherwise seems to be handling everything well.
Any know of any muscle relaxants which still allow you to drive?

No comments:

Post a Comment