Friday, August 21, 2009

aquatic animal providing ambiance music

Have you ever seen an "pretend" turtle fully sprawled out on the floor of your grocery store, making the loudest screechiest noise? Lets be honest. What did you think about it? What did you think about the adult "turtles" with the little turtle?

I walk in on the scene last night, or should I say I lived that scene last night. As I left my husband "turtle", who was standing on his two legs and not on the floor, with our 2 year old "little turtle" and her two brothers who were not acting much better. I quickly finished the grocery we needed. As I was walking, or maybe I should say jogging, through the last few aisle I could her our little turtle crystal clear, I was sweating, and heart pounding. I could hardly believe my child's behaviour.

I rejoined the scene, we paid for the merchandise, and we left saying bye, bye to everyone and "hope you enjoyed the ambiance music, shows over for tonight!"

Then we had a little talk in the van.

Never ever judge people because we never know when you will be that next person.

No comments:

Post a Comment