Wednesday, August 19, 2009

child care swap

My heart is so excited. I have been blessed with the possibility of helping out in a wonderful children ministry.
Jacob is attending the program, but I do need to find child care for Daniel and Esther.
My need is to have them care for from about 12 (noon) to no later then 4pm (probably earlier), however I would love to make a whole day out of it. Spending every other Tuesday morning volunteer at Jacob's school and the other working on my book idea.
I am wondering if there is another mom or dad out there who would like to swap children for one day a week. You can watch my two little ones on Tuesday and I would watch yours (up to three children) either Wednesday, Thursday or Friday.
Or is there someone willing to come to our home to watch Daniel and Esther? Or does someone want to watch them in their own home? And what would you charge? Let me know, as soon as possible. As I want to give an answer to the ministry leaders as soon as possible.
Thanks you for passing the word out, and considering this request.

No comments:

Post a Comment