Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Vacation time

I am still vacationing,...

She Speaks was extremely uplifting both physically and spiritually....
Washington DC was lovely, and proved to get me back into shape,...
To top it off the vacation we were invited into the Vatican where we were loved and received gifts! I can hardly believe it took place.

I will post more regarding all of this in mid August when we return home.

We, Joey (my dear husband) and I, will be driving several hours tomorrow to get to the cottage and see our loving children and their incredible grandparents and great aunt. Please pray for our safe travel. Thanks you so much

2 comments:

  1. have a safe trip and post some pictures when you get back. Sorry I missed the Photo Sunday morning. Lots of memories made at She Speaks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vacations are fun! :) Thank you for so much Roxanne, you're great.

    ReplyDelete