Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Adrenaline has run out! Now what?

Well the Adrenaline bubble / rush on which I have been surviving for the last several weeks has deflated. I can now relax but I think my body has forgotten how. And the reality is I have three healthy children to look after. Three little people (one 3 1/2 and two 20 month old) that what to play, play, play and discover, discover, discover... wow... and all I want to do is sleep and maybe curl up and read a good book. Neither of them is going to happen. Any advice on how to deal with low energy after running of adrenaline for weeks upon weeks, actually since Feb 3rd... Daniel's first seizure...

1 comment:

  1. Eat lots of fruit, natural sugars, good for energy boost. Also I have heard from several people that the combination of eating almonds and kiwi is really good for iron boost.
    Invoking the power of the Holy Spirit is also great :)
    Hope it helps.
    Love
    Anne-Marie

    ReplyDelete