Monday, April 13, 2009

Looking for a retreat center

A weekend off??? Wow....
Joey is off on a men's retreat this weekend. I sure hope things go better for us this time then last time this happen. In late Jan, Joey went away and we all got sick. Starting with me. This started the whole series off illness in our home. Let just say we don't want to go back there again.
My parent in laws will be taking the kids for the weekend and I am off. I am debating about taking the weekend to work on some children's book I am trying to write, paint my kitchen, organize our house, or go on a retreat myself.
Any one know of any good retreat centers? I am looking for something were I can walk in the country, do the litrugy of the hours with a group, and perphas get some spiritual direction. Any one have suggestions?

No comments:

Post a Comment