Friday, April 17, 2009

Looking for a liturgy of the hours book

I am looking of a one volume liturgy of the hours at a bargain price. The condition of the book does not matter much, we can fix it. We do the liturgy of the hours on most morning with the children. Our oldest son would love to have his own book, like mommy and daddy. I am thinking of giving it to him as a birthday present. He really doesn't want to turn four - mainly because when your four you go to school - and I think this gift would help. Let me know if you know where I can get one at a good price,... free would even be better.
Our oldest Jacob actually recite by heart part of one of the psalm from Sunday week one today! He knows most of the Canticle of Zacharia, when he feels like it. Sometimes we catch him in our Chapel with one of our liturgy of the hours book on his lap open to the canticle of Zacharia chanting the canticle. This morning I had gotten caught up in doing other things and we had not done our morning prayer. Jacob kept nagging me to do it... I finally gave up and we did morning prayer.... Wow.... He is so amazing to me.
Have a fabulous weekend.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you to everyone. We have received the liturgy of the hours. Thanks so much. He is very excited about having his own copy. He is actually chanting even more then before. It seems that now he feel needed to pray with us. How beautiful.

    ReplyDelete