Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Blessing the house

I caught Jacob playing with water today. I offered to take out our water table and let him play with little people with the water table. His response "No, because I don't want you to see what I am doing?" OH NO.... He had been taking water and pouring out on the carpet in an attempt to bless our home. I told him that is not how you do it. We took out the real Holy Water and Blessed Salt and got a cedar branch from the tree outside and for the next hour or so, we blessed all our property and home... everything got wet and cleaned. He was trilled. I did however realize a theological problem ... Jacob seems confused with "the Father, the SUN, the Holy Spirit".... I tried to talk to him about it today, but it was to vague.... I will keep you posted on how we figure out 1) if he was just being silly with words because he does do that or 2) how we resolve the misconception and the joy of the English language having same sounding words with different meanings.

No comments:

Post a Comment